RSS

About

Make the house Great

Hunter 90058 Bathroom Fan & Light Imperial Bronze Saturn







The oil bronze finish is beautiful(and it is hard to find that finish in a fan/light). The glass is beautiful with delicate swirls, BUT the Hunter logo is etched into the glass cover. I couldn't believe it(and neither could my electrician). You can see 'Hunter' written across it in bright white lettering whether the light is on or off. I find it unsightly.It reminds me of cars driving around with a big "Plymouth" across the back windshield. Tacky.
None of the photos showed this when I was looking at this fan. I called the company encouraging them to make that clearer in their marketing, so that a customer can then decide if they are willing to live with it. They also said that they don't have any replacement glass covers without the logo.

Review By. Linda Ravs
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment