RSS

About

Make the house Great

Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Canister Steam Cleaner - WH20300

I must be one of those weird people that like to clean my house - so whenever there is a new product on the market that will help me to keep a clean abode; I want to check it out.

I have always been curious about the floor steamers. How exactly can they do what they say they can, and more importantly, how can you prove it? We are not taking swabs of our floors before and after we clean them and sending them to scientific labs for evaluations, so we have to take the word of the institution peddling the product.

So, as we can tell I am a skeptic when it comes to hype, so let's get down to "does my floor appear clean" -yes. Was the machine easy to use - surprisingly yes. I thought that the idea of having to pull out a machine, fill this canister with water, that canister with cleaning solution, then wait about 5 minutes to get the steaming action going was going to be a problem. But none at all.

What I love the most about this system is that fact that there is no sticky residue. Whenever you mop, no matter what cleaner you use a sticky feel remains and seem to collect anything that blows by. Not so with this machine, it has been a week now and my floors look as clean as they did last weekend after I had used the machine for the first time. Plus, the extra bonus of multiple cleaning pads that you can throw into the washer. How can you go wrong?

The canister was easy to assemble and just as easy to store. No bulky mess. I am not rushing to throw away my mop, but I do know that this canister steamer is going to be my go-to for the foreseeable future.

I have been using mine on tile floors. It is recommended for sealed wood floors, so I do not now if it would work on the popular laminate flooring. I did not see any comment in the booklet, so you may have to call Hoover for clarification on this matter. But over all, definitely a keeper.

Review By. Nancy

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment