RSS

About

Make the house Great

Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop

I just bought this steam mop today in my local Bed Bath & Beyond and I couldn't wait to get it home and try it out! Once I unpacked all of the accessories it comes with, ( 4 double sided floor pads - two rectangular and two triangular, two quick switch cleaning heads, a purple duster pad for hardwood floors, and the carpet glider) the assembly was a piece of cake. You simply snap the 3 pieces together, fill it with water and you're good to go! I cleaned every floor in my house today (2,800 sq. ft.) in less than an hour and they are spotless! I have a variety of flooring also--hardwood, laminate, and tile. Cleans equally well on all surfaces and does not streak at all! It glides easily across all surfaces and the swivel head makes cleaning in tight spots so easy! My harwood floors do need to be refinished in the near future, but this mop actually took away some of the cloudy appearance abd they look quite a bit better! I also cleaned my garage floor with it and I cannot believe the dirt it picked up! I would definitely recommend getting this mop! It does a great job cleaning and will make your life much easier!

Review By. grovemommy

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment