RSS

About

Make the house Great

Sunbeam Microplush Throw Camelot Cuddler Electric Heated Warming Blanket, Walnut Brown

I don't like the cold at all so I wanted a throw/blanket that would keep me warm, would be soft and wouldn't fall apart after a little bit of use.

This throw met all my expectations and more. It's long enough for me to cover my feet up to my shoulders if I lie strsight or I can completely cover myself if I scrunch up a bit.

The heating elements heat up quickly and the 3 hour auto off feature is really handy when I go to bed.

I've washed it twice so far - both times in the washing machine and tumble dryer. It took very little time to wash. I followed the instructions but found I didn't need to iron it at the end (even better!)

I love it!

Review By. J. Matthews

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment