RSS

About

Make the house Great

Delta 58065 In2ition Two-In-One Shower, Chrome



This thing is fantastic in every way. I already have Delta Bronze fixtures in my bathroom so the install was as simple as gently unscrewing the plain bronze showerhead and hand-tightening the new one. The handshower has a better spray and better pressure than my old one just by itself. It cut my shower time because it doesn't take as long to rinse the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. The different spray options are perfect. When using the full spray from both the fixed part and the handshower you're using a ton of water but I don't leave it all full blast very often. It's just a nice treat. I have a huge tile shower so the handshower was a must for cleaning it. I can't believe I waited 9 months after I moved in to get it. I had installed one I picked up at a local home improvement store for the same price with no features in my last house. There is no comparison. Delta got this one right.

Review By. S. Oakley

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment