RSS

About

Make the house Great

simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump with Sample Soap, Black, 8oz



I recommend this automatic handsoap dispenser especially if you are a germaphobe (like myself). This is one of my best purchases this year.
VERY simple instructions: To turn it off, you should hold the (-) button for 3 second. To turn it on, you simply press and hold the (+) button for 3 second. To increase or decrease the amount of each squirt, simply press and release the (+) or (-) buttons respectively.
The dispenser uses 4 AA batteries. I used Xtralife Alkaline batteries and they lasted for 6 weeks. Some SompleHuman dispensers come with a "complementary" soap. However if you happen to have sensative skin, avoid using the "free" soap because all three different types of soap that Simple Human sells are hursh on sensative skin. I switched to my good old pure castile soap, and due to its reduced viscocity, I did not have to change my batteries for 8 weeks. Remember that if you are using the pump for thicker liquids, i.e. moisturizers with higher viscocity, you need to change the batteries more frequently.

Review By. Brian Lofty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment