RSS

About

Make the house Great

simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel



I have always liked simplehuman, and I figured this would be up to their high standards. Still, I am really impressed by the quality, simplicity, and utility of this item. You take it out of the box, slide the pieces together in five minutes or less, and put it up like a vertical tension rod. The feet don't slip and the baskets hold up when full of heavy toiletries.

I had been looking at this for a while because I had previously used the snap-down suction cup shower baskets, which would fall down about once a week. No longer! If you have shower strewn with soaps and shampoos or annoying baskets that fall down all the time, do yourself a favor and buy this. It significantly improves a daily activity, and is worth every penny and more.

Review By. RLL

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment