RSS

About

Make the house Great

OmniMount Echo 50 - 50 Inch Video Table - Espresso

I had been looking around for quite some time to find a low profile TV stand that was wide enough for all my components, yet slim enough to fit on my fireplace underneath the mantle. This stand fit the bill perfectly.

The stand took minimal construction and feels very solid once put together. There is some simple wire management in the back of each of the wood sections to allow you to hide unsightly wires. There is enough space on for both my 52" LCD and my soundbar on the top shelf. Bottom shelf allows ample space for several components (probably 3 side by side, but I have them stacked).

Amazon shipping was within 3 days for this product.

Review By. Alanowski


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment