RSS

About

Make the house Great

SEI Metal Spine-Style Book Tower

I'd been lusting after this book tower for nearly a year when I walked into a friend's apartment and was greeted by what seemed like a MAGICAL STACK OF BOOKS. When you fill the bookcase completely, all shelves but the base seem to disappear. The look of it is quite simply a bibliophile's dream. I wanted it, but I couldn't justify spending around $200 for the one like hers from CB2. I tried over and over to find a similar bookshelf, but the closest one I found was an even more expensive model at The Container Store.

Finally, I stumbled upon this model by SEI, which is significantly more affordable and just as sturdy and chic. Very simple to put together and, I imagine, take apart. HUGE space saver (especially for book addicts). Color me DELIGHTED.

Review By. KZ


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment