RSS

About

Make the house Great

Polder Ultra light Aluminum 3-Step Ladder

I needed a step ladder for daily use in my kitchen and I'm very pleased with this one by Polder (I prefer it over the highly rated Werner 150B -- which has been relegated to my basement storage area, which I seldom use).

The two key features that are a real improvement over the Werner step ladder is that this one opens and closes effortlessly with one fluid motion and has a long handle to help keep you steady and secure while precariously perched two or more feet off the ground.

If you'll be using a step ladder frequently and worry about losing your balance and falling without a long handle to hold onto should you need one, than this Polder step ladder is worth the extra money for this safety feature alone.

Review By. Jessie Adair


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment