RSS

About

Make the house Great

2011 Gray Intex Inflatable 2 Person Sofa Lounge






I've had this sofa for about 3 weeks and I can find no problems with it other than I wish the cup holders were slightly bigger. It is not a large sofa by any means so don't buy is expecting it to fill a living room. It is for smaller spaces like a bed room, small dorm room or a child playroom - where I am currently using it. My daughter is 7 and will take care of the sofa and not bounce on it or poke it with sharp objects. I'm not sure I would use with children that would jump on it or poke it with sharp objects. I don't think it could withstand it. I feel this way about all blow up furniture so I'm not saying that this product is inferior to others. I like it, it works, it stays blown up, it's light weight and comfortable

Review By. JenL

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment