RSS

About

Make the house Great

Boutique Classic Sports 13PCS CRIB BEDDING SETs

I am really impressed with this set! I do want to make anyone looking to buy this aware of a few features: I was curious about the underside of the quilt, it is a plain khaki cream color that you see on the bumper pad where the soccer scene is. The quality of the material is not the best but it is also not horrible! I think after I wash it, it might soften up a little. My husband plays soccer so we were really wanting a lot of soccer influence in the room.... We really liked that both the window valances were soccer theme and we also bought the lamp shade (which is also soccer).... When I opened the package I was a little surprised that the soccer ball is not black and cream or black and white, it is actually a burgundy color and white??? I still like it and hopefully it will look fine when we get everything up! The colors on this set are very rich and warm (browns, blue jean navy, dark olive greenish, khaki, and cream). Everything is sewn (a nice touch)... You really can not get this quality for this price??? I have no idea how they do it? The diaper stacker is nice, the toy bag is cute, the valances are both nice and big, the sheet set is a little too stark white for me as this set is very muted, but I already bought extra khaki sheets and maroon and cream plaid that really look nice with it (you can never have enough crib sheets)... The pillows were just okay. I will never use the round bolster pillow as it has that white material from the crib sheet on it and it is very small (12 inches long x 4 inches diameter round), it is cute just on the small side for me... The other pillow is so cute but also so small (10 inches x 10 inches) I will throw this one in the crib with a large bear when the baby is not in the crib.... The bed skirt is actually nice, the pic online does not do it justice it has the cute plaid print, a 1/2 inch strip of blue jean material and about 3 inches of brown all sewn nicely, the drop in the skirt is 12 inches so you will see under the bed until you drop it but honestly this set is worth it! Score big with this set, I know we did!

UPDATE: It has been months and we still love it! If you look under the pictures there is a tab that says (View and share related images) if you click this.... I posted a few pictures of the quilt hanging and some of the accesories! I hope this helps someone!


Review By. C. Anson

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment