RSS

About

Make the house Great

Sesame Street Construction Zone 4 Piece Toddler Set








This set is sooooo soft! I have been looking for a set that has fitted ends on the top sheet for a while. This set is exactly what I was looking for, soft, almost silky feeling. Bright and cheery! It's between thin and heavy probably a little closer to thin but not any thinner than what I currently cover my toddler with at night. Fits perfectly on his toddler bed (which is a cribb that converts to toddler bed then to a full size bed). So happy to have gotten such a great product at such a great price (27.00) and since I'm an Amazon Mom I got free 2 day shipping. The only small con is that the tags are located at the top edge of the comforter, I carefully cut them off and it's as if they were never there.

Review By. Jenniferjg01

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment