RSS

About

Make the house Great

Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux. Doctor Recommended. Patented Folding Wedge Pillow for GERD, Sleep Apnea, Snoring. 32" L, 24" W, 7" H

 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been sleeping on the Medslant pillow for about a month now and can't imagine sleeping without it. It has drastically reduced my nighttime reflux and has generally improved the quality of my sleep. I find that I fall asleep much faster and am much more comfortable.

The case is wonderful for travel. I wish I had gotten the Medslant with the allergan cover instead of the standard pillowcase, since I love the pillow so much.

I was immediately adjusted to sleeping on this pillow and can't imagine life without it.

Review By. W. Sullivan

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment