RSS

About

Make the house Great

King Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - 10 Year Warranty - Made In The USA

If you are looking for a mattress protector, this is the one to buy. My wife and I just purchased a new mattress and the salesman suggested purchasing a protector as it will not only keep the mattress clean but will also increase the life of the mattress especially if you have a pillow top. Apparently the salt and oil from your sweat degrades the foam over time. I was a bit skeptical of it just being a sales ploy. The one that was recommended was a protect-a-bed brand as it allows the air through but not liquids or sweat. I took a sample piece home with me to do some research with. After doing quite a bit of research online, I agreed that it would be worth trying one. In the end I decided on the Luna brand for several reasons. I thought their website was very informative and the price was significantly less then the protect-a-bed brand. The best part is that it is made in the USA! We have used it for several nights now and there is no plastic noise, no sweating and I didn't even notice it is on the bed. We bought the Luna brand pillow protectors as well and they work just the same.

Review By. J. Centola

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment