RSS

About

Make the house Great

Sealy Sweet Pea 2-in-1 Maternity and Nursing Pillow, Cappuccino

I am 15.5 wks pregnant at the time of this review. Prior to getting this pillow I was struggling to sleep on my side. I kept waking up throughout the night to find myself sleeping on my back which made me anxious after reading all of these books that kept telling me to sleep on my sides. I was so excited to get this pillow in the mail. It it super comfy to sleep with. I feel like I should give the pillow a name as it is like hugging another little person all night. Since the tail end goes between your knees, it keeps you on your side as it turns out to be a big deal to roll over with it b/c it isn't small. I sleep very soundly with the pillow - not even waking up when my husband gets up to take the dog out. I also like that the pillow cocoons the tummy. Bottom line - helps me to sleep on my side, with the pillow between my knees it helps with hip and back pain, super comfy, and has me sleeping much more soundly. The fact that it will double as a nursing support pillow once baby is here is a great bonus.

Review By. Spacedog

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment