RSS

About

Make the house Great

3 Pc. Beveled Glass And Metal Frame Coffee Table & 2 End Tables



I ordered these tables from the actual website, 2kfurnituredesigns.com, because like it said in the above review, it is ten dollars cheaper. I have to say that I love them. They look exactly like the picture, if not, better. I am glad I ordered these and also they were a good price. For a three piece coffee table set in furniture stores, you would have to pay at least 100 dollars more. These are a steal. If you like cheap, nice looking things then I would go for it. The packaging was very secure and I ordered it on Thursday and got it on Monday. At first, it was a little hard to get the criss cross metal bar at the bottom between the legs bolted in but after I got used to it, it became easier. It took me an hour to put together the coffee table and thirty minutes to put up both of the end tables. The only problem I had is that on the instructions it said that I needed 8 suction cups for the coffee table but it turns out, I only needed six. I really thought I was missing some pieces but I wasn't. Another problem is that the company did not send me confirmation that it had been sent. I called and gave the tracking number right away. Like I said, I love them and they are worth it. I would buy from this company again.

Review By. Shamika5

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment