RSS

About

Make the house Great

Bush Furniture Vantage Home Office Wood Corner Computer Desk in Cherry







I received this desk a couple days ago. Unlike most orders, I never received a 'shipped' notification, so I was very surprised when returning home from work to see the box sitting on my porch. This is not a complaint.

I will note the the item is heavy, and not very easy to move by one person. I opened it outside, and brought the pieces in individually. I've seen in several reviews that the assembly of this desk is complicated. I disagree. Everything is labeled clearly. The instructions are all diagrams which are very easy to follow. If you're an organized person, this is not a difficult task, but does require about four hours to complete. You could use a helper at times, but I managed quite easily on my own.

I feel the quality of the desk is very good. Alignment of the drawers is accomplished quite easily in a minimum of time. The desk certainly fulfills my need, and the purchase was a great value.

Review By. David B. Simmons

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment