RSS

About

Make the house Great

APEX Action Figure Display Case



The display case is great; it's exactly what I was looking for. I collect video game and anime figures, and it can hold a good number of my small- and medium-sized ones. The case itself is sturdy and not difficult to open. There are some minor manufacturing imperfections such as some white-ish streaks of discoloration (not noticeable unless you're close-up) as well as a black spot and an air bubble trapped in the case.

Each case came in a cardboard box labeled "fragile" and was padded on all six sides by block foam about 18mm thick. The foam packaging could probably be thicker, as one of my cases (I bought two) has a small non-penetrating crack in a corner. However, the case is intact and I just have it displayed so the crack is facing the wall.

My figure collection is growing, and I may very likely order more of these. Two things would be nice: (1) if the foam padding were thickened, even if delivery prices increased a bit and (2) if there was a taller version of the case so that I could fit larger figures on all three tiers.

Review By. Nick T.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment