RSS

About

Make the house Great

South Shore Furniture Cosmos Collection Twin Mates Bed, Black Onyx and Charcoal



I'm really happy with this bed. Although my sister and I spent more than three hours to put it together but the outcome is great and very pretty.
The shipping, my oh my, I was expecting my package two weeks after purchase but it came six days later on a holiday! That's why I give it a five!
As for the quality I have no issues about it, what can you expect more of chipped wood? It will always be heavy and chippy, that's why it's cheap. I'm a heavy built person so is my mattress but the bed is still holding itself, strong and sturdy.
The only con that I have to say is that Southshore should have labeled the tiny parts and screws and not mix them together, we had a boiling moment to figure out the pieces.
An advice for the drawers, do not use an electric drill to match the holes or the drawers wont fit right in the bed box. The pegs are made of plastic so use something flat and hard to push the parts while screwing it, in that way the screw will fit in the holes that were pre-drilled by SS.
So for those who wants a good bed, good price and free shipping go ahead and buy this one. Just ask an experienced carpenter if you don't want to go through the maze of making a drawer (sadly we didn't do it but we don't regret anything coz we had fun).
I wish I could attach a picture to show everybody how great it looks, I'm on the process of buying the matching headboard to finally finish my room.
I hope this review is helpful. ^_^

Review By. SilentB

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment