RSS

About

Make the house Great

Handy Living CAC4-S1-AAA85 050 Living Room Convert-A-Couch Microfiber Sleeper Sofa With Pillow Top Arms, Mocha With 2 Decorative Decorative Throw Pill



For the money, this is a great couch. What impressed me the most is how they got a couch this size into such a small box. I unboxed it on the porch and carried the individual pieces into the living room by myself. It took three of us to take my old couch out that was about the same size as this one. What a mess that was. It took me three hours to put the couch together by myself and there were no real problems of any kind. Taking into consideration the fact that I am 75 years old, someone younger could probably do it in half that length of time. There are probably better convertible sofas available, but I can pretty much guarantee that by the time one gets them delivered, they are going to cost at least twice as much. No one is going to believe me when I tell them that this couch came in a box and I put it together by myself. Simply amazing. My wife thinks I am some kind of genius, but in fact, it really wasn't that big of a deal. I couldn't be more pleased.

Review By. John L. Bowen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment