RSS

About

Make the house Great

Victorian Ottoman Bench 54 Wide X 24" Height X 16" Bia Cast Leather"



After reading the last review, I ordered this bench & had no fear. I am sure glad that I did! It looks great at the foot of my king size bed. Much longer than ones at other stores for a similar price. I wanted something that didn't look like a piano bench....I wanted a bench that looked classy and that would enhance the modern look of my contemporary bedroom. Don't let the "retro" word in the title throw you off, this is a versatile looking bench that would compliment all decor. The bi-cast leather looks rich and regal with a black and almost copper like marbled leather, studded leather wrapped legs and a button tufted top. It goes very well with my espresso colored dresser and nightstands. It is sturdy, and durable. The hugely discounted price for under 150 incl. shipping made this bench an affordable piece of furniture. It arrived only a week and a half (greatly protected) after ordering, despite what the shipping details originally stated! Overall, I couldn't be happier with my gorgeous bed bench and I highly recommend it to all!

Review By. 1 Happy Mama

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment