RSS

About

Make the house Great

White Tiger Glass Top End Table



First off any piece of furniture that incorporates a jungle cat is probably going to be awesome, much less an albino tiger. I have been looking for quite some time for something like this and finally it found me.

I ordered the table and it came promptly, which is surprising because they always have trouble finding my trailer since the house numbers fell off and I haven't replaced them. I took it out of the box and it smelled of musk. Bonus! I put it right in the foyer of my double wide so that the ladies could see it right when they walk in. I want them to know what kind of man they are dealing with....trust me there is no confusion when they lock eyes with the Tiger Table.

I use this table for everything now. Sometimes I eat my hot pockets on it in front of the TV. Sometimes I make my beer can pyramids on it instead of the floor. Sometimes my children stand on it when they trim my mullet. Sometimes I just take it for a ride in my Camaro because I miss it.

I feel like I found my soulmate.

Review By. DeuceDangler

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment