RSS

About

Make the house Great

Rollable Wooden Room Partition, Screen Room Divider



These screens are really quite gorgeous. I bought two to close off a section of an awkwardly long room that I wanted to make into a media room, and they exceeded even my high expectations of them. The two, side by side, blend very well with one another to create that striking wave effect; and, surprisingly, they seem to work well with different tones of wood--the walls in our room are made of a mid-toned stained cedar, and while they're visibly different, the two don't fight. They feel much more substantial and longer than your typical three-panel screen, dividing spaces much more distinctly. Perhaps my favorite feature is the lighting effects you can produce with them--I placed a floor standing lamp near the screen, such that it creates "waves" of light and shadow across the entire screen.

My only grumble was with the shipping--the company who sent them placed them in a rather inadequate, thin cardboard box with no padding on the inside. They shipped more quickly than I had expected, but the boxes arrived fairly beat-up; thankfully the screens themselves suffered only a few barely noticeable nicks. Despite this, I'd certainly buy them again--they're definitely worth a shot if you're in the market for this sort of product.

Review By. Tim

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment