RSS

About

Make the house Great

Hideaway Comfort Revolution Memory Foam Ultimate Guest Bed





I bought this bed to have something to sleep on when my son was home on leave from the Military.
My bed is his while he's here, he deserves to be comfortable for all his service to this Country so
I've always slept on the couch.
My first night on the Guest Bed was fantastic, it was literally like sleeping on a cloud. It's very
easy to set up after opening, took me a total of 3 minutes. There is nothing to hit your back or
your side, the way they designed this it' almost like sleeping in a hammock. I'm also not a small
person by any means, and it didn't make me feel like I was going to break it. I slept like a baby.
If you need a quest bed, don't hesitate, buy this one. I did my research before buying this, and
I'm glad I did. Now I'm just spreading the word.

Review By. Nesting

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment